Hey you! Don't eat that, eat this!

Every year, around late September or early October, pumpkin season starts. When I was a kid, there wasn't much pumpkin flavored foods... pie and bread were really about it.
Then at some point a few years back, somebody realized that pumpkin is a flavor that can be used for all sorts of wacky treats! This blog is primarily about those pumpkin items.
Typically, if it's pumpkin flavored, I will try it. If it has pumpkin in the name, there is a strong chance I will try it. The weirder, the more fun.
In order for this to not be a September - December only blog, I'll also highlight other weird foods (typically prepackaged, mass produced stuff) as well. There will also be a healthy dose of beer reviews.
Wanna suggest something? EMAIL Fido!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jell-o Pumpkin Spice Pudding


I love pudding. Not as much as I love ice cream, mind you, but pudding still rocks. So, when I saw this little box of yum, I was giddy.
Pudding is easy to make. Pudding is easy to eat. What's not to love about pudding? And when that pudding has an awesome pumpkin spice flavor, it's fanamatastic!
It tastes like pumpkin pie, except in a creamy, gooey form. You can, if you want, make a pudding pie out of it and there are instructions on the box.
But I'm just fine with a bowl of pudding!

No comments: